Titan Extra-Thick Emergency Mylar Sleeping Bag | Designed for NASA
- Made from a Proprietary, Non-Toxic, Polyolefin Film
- Made in USA or Imported
- DESIGNED FOR NASA - Originally designed for heat retention during NASA space exploration, our proprietary aluminized Polyolefin sleeping bags are thicker, safer, softer, and quieter than the competition. They do not out-gas, and can also be used for ground cover, rescue or distress beacons, ponchos, tarps, and impromptu shade.
- EXTRA-THICK & WARM - Our Mylar sleeping bags are 41% thicker than the leading competitor, helping to keep you warmer in emergency situations where protection from inclement weather conditions is required. Each sleeping bag is designed to help prevent hypothermia and shock by retaining up to 90% of your body heat.
- COMPACT DESIGN – Designed to comfortably fit a single adult, each 36" x 78" emergency sleeping bag is tear-resistant, reusable, and can be rolled and stowed in the included olive-drab Nylon drawstring bag. These sleeping bags are perfect for Backpacking, Emergency Kits, and Bug-Out Bags and can also be used as a bivy sack cover for your regular sleeping bag.
- REAL AMERICAN INNOVATION – TITAN Survival’s Mission is to provide our customers with innovative, high-quality, outdoor survival gear and tactical products. From planned Camping, Hiking, and Boating trips, to unplanned Emergency situations - Our focus on superior quality means superior performance that you can count on.